We can customize your fencing. Our shops are equipped with the latest in computer-controlled fabrication technology. We have a large selection of pre-programmed styles. If you can picture it, we can probably fabricate it! Ask about volume purchasing discounts. Since we can fabricate materials on site, orders can be filled within days. You can pick up at our shop or we can arrange to deliver to the site of your choice. The vinyl materials are offered with a Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty, and we warranty our installations for one full year as well!
We use several different manufacturers, such as –
- Veka and Superior Vinyl products for our in-house heavy commercial-grade white and tan vinyl products from which we offer fencing from privacy to picket to ranch rail, etc.
- CertainTeed Bufftech® Chesterfield products have the look and feel of real wood offered in 4 solid colors and 7 stain blends VIEW BROCHURE
- Fortress Fence products or Ameristar for our black residential ornamental steel fencing
- Superior Fencing and BLACKine Fencing for our gorgeous black ranch rail
- Bufftech® for our Allegheny and Sherwood fencing offered in 8 granite colors VIEW BROCHURE
- TREX Fencing, the world’s #1 composite fencing brand
- Greenwood Fence Eco-friendly fences WATCH VIDEO or VIEW BROCHURE below (just click bottom right corner icon to expand to full size).
All of whom carry the heavy duty commercial grade products that we pride ourselves in offering. Call us for a free quote or use the button below to complete an online quote request form. Call 405-844-0000 today!
CertainTeed CertaGrain Woodgrain Products
When you purchase a Bufftech® fence, you can be assured you are getting a high-quality product that is consistent from panel to panel, picket to picket. Bufftech® vinyl fence is made with carefully selected ingredients designed to increase durability and long-term performance. Bufftech® uses a high percentage of titanium dioxide, a critical additive that protects vinyl from potentially harmful UV rays, in all of its vinyl fence products. Lower-cost vinyl products often use less TiO2 because of the added expense. Without it, vinyl fence can become cracked and brittle due to weathering. VIEW BROCHURE
BLACKline™hhp Black Vinyl Fence & Railing System
BLACKline™hhp is the first black fence and railing system that is designed for high temperature performance. Previous dark colored plastic fence materials have not had the advantage of our unique high temperature thermoplastic formulations which eliminate the sag and distortion tendencies often found in other dark plastic fencing products.
Trex Fencing There’s a reason they’re the world’s #1 composite fencing brand: they offer the most innovative, technologically advanced outdoor living products available today. As the first company to combine the durability of recycled plastic with the natural beauty of reclaimed wood in high-performance products, Trex leads the way in applying this proprietary technology to a wide variety of outdoor applications for low-maintenance, luxurious outdoor living. Since its introduction in 2005, Trex Seclusions® fencing has lead the way in establishing composite materials as high end alternatives to wood and vinyl. As the third generation in fencing, Trex composite combines a natural look with low maintenance. From the immediate exterior of your home to the perimeter of your property, Trex products truly define outdoor living.