ENDECK PVC DECKING
We are proud to announce the introduction of a top of the line, ultra-low maintenance product for the Deck and Dock marketplace.
All items are a Capped Cellular 100% PVC board. Fascias are also stocked and made of the same material.
Woodland Series Forest Series
Wood & Composite Decking vs. PVC Deck Comparison –
What you need to know
Decks have traditionally been made of wood. However, after extensive maintenance year after year only to end up with a decomposing unstable deck that has to be replaced merely to start the whole process over again, homeowners began to seek something better. In fact,PVC decking materials are expected to experience double-digit demand gains and are projected to outpace wood due to this shift in demand.
Homeowners wanted a better alternative to the annual sanding, scraping, and staining that comes along with a wood deck not to mention the heat and splinters that make wood decks unsafe. In the early 1990’s composite decking which blended synthetic resin materials with organic fillers (wood flour, plastic bags, rice hulls, etc.) began to appear. While these products were intended to be a longer lasting and environmentally friendly alternative to wood, it was soon evident the many shortcomings that presented themselves in composite decking such as mold, crumbling, splitting, scratching, fading, and staining. What was worse, composite decking cannot be refinished or recycled leaving the homeowner left with rotting heavy material that will end up in a landfill over time.
Finally a solution for a long lasting deck which requires virtually no maintenance, will not support mold or absorb water, remains cooler underfoot, provides excellent traction wet or dry, and offers consistent strength and durability for a rugged and beautiful deck that will perform and last. Endeck is the answer that homeowners have been looking for.
QUESTION: If wood rots, splits, cracks, warps and offers up splinters to threaten our children’s tender feet, why do people still build decks out of it?
ANSWER: Until now, there hasn’t been Endeck.
- Endeck is engineered to resist sagging that can occur with wood and ordinary composite decking.
- It ís lighter in weight than composite or wood deck boards, but has great strength and durability.
- Endeck boards meet or exceed stringent ASTM and AC174 standards. The PVC compounds we use are tougher too, and stand up against foot traffic better as a result.
- Architectural Appeal: Endeck’s PVC deck boards are 100% caped cellular PVC with no organic materials to promote mold, mildew or deterioration. They have a cap stock significantly harder than competitors to increase durability. They have identical dual sided boards that could be flipped over if one ever were damaged.
- The surface of Endeck mimics the look and feel of real wood, and the colors – ASHWOOD, BEECHWOOD, OLIVEWOOD, CEDAR, CHESTNUT and SEQUOIA – will match or contrast nicely with your home’s existing siding, fencing and railing.
- All the leading hidden fastening systems work well with Endeck, for a fastener-free surface.
- Low-Maintenance: Even though it may look like wood, it certainly doesn’t act like wood. No scraping, sanding or staining. No twisted, cracked or warped boards to replace.
- Clean-up is practically effortless; a spray of the hose removes most dirt and grime.
- It ís comfortable under foot and cool to the touch even on the hottest of days.